1. As per Condition 1 in section 62(2) of the Licensing Act 2003, under the rules of the club, persons
a) May not be admitted to membership, or
b) Be admitted, as candidates for membership, to any of the privileges of Membership without an interval of at least two days between their nomination or application for membership and their admission.
2. As per Condition 2 in section 62(2) of the Licensing Act 2003, persons becoming members without prior nomination or application may not be admitted to the privileges of membership without an interval of at least two days between their becoming members and their admission.
3. As per Condition 4 in section 62(2) of the Licensing Act 2003, the Club must have at least 25 members.
4. Alcohol is not supplied to members on the premises otherwise than by or on behalf of the club. The purchase of alcohol for the Club and the supply of alcohol by the club is under the control of its founding committee.
5. As per Additional Condition 3 in section 64(4) of the Licensing Act 2003, no arrangements are, or are intended to be, made for any person, directly or indirectly, to derive any pecuniary benefit from the supply of alcohol by or on behalf of the club to members or guests, apart from
a) any benefit accruing to the club as a whole, or
b) any benefit which a person derives indirectly by reason of the supply giving rise or contributing to a general gain from the carrying on of the club.
6. Any money or property of the club or any gain arising from the carrying on of the club shall be fully reinvested in the club activities and projects or invested for charitable/ benevolent purposes.
7. At the end of each year of activity, the Club will have an members’ assembly during which a report shall be presented of the financial state of the Club itself.
8. Members must keep a respectful behaviour of the overall environment, which includes the premises and its equipment as well as the staff, fellow members and their guests, passers-by, neighbours and the community in general, both on site and on social networks.
9. Members and their guests must avoid any loud or aggressive behaviour both while in the premises and in the outside area in front of the club, especially at night.
10. Members and their guests will promptly leave the premises at the end of drinking-up time or anytime they are asked to.
11. Members and their guests will be respectful of any religious, political, sexual or philosophical orientation that may differ from your own. Respectful discussion is of course not only accepted but by all means encouraged.
12. When hiring the venue, members will have to stay faithful to the original project approved by the Club and take good care of the venue and return it in the same state it was given.
13. Members and their guests must report to the staff any act or behaviour that they think may in any way be dangerous or harmful for the club or its members, guests or staff, both materially (safety or security issues or risk of damage to the property) or in terms of credibility or reputation of the Club.
14. Members who break even only one of the above rules will have their membership immediately revoked and will not be allowed again in the premises not even as guests.